Wilson Engineering is a leading civil engineering consulting and surveying company in northwestern Washington State. We have a job opening for a Survey Technician. We have a superb team of positive people, a great working and learning environment, and competitive salaries/benefits. Bellingham is a great place to work, live, play, and raise a family.
- A professionally oriented person motivated to become a licensed land surveyor.
- Ability to work closely with others as a team to accomplish common goals.
- Proficiency in field surveying practices preferably using some of the platforms currently employed by Wilson: Trimble total stations, Trimble GPS, DJI UAV’s, Hypack software, and Faro 3D Scanners.
- Proficiency with Autodesk products (Civil3D and ReCap) for the production of topographic existing conditions base maps and boundary surveys, processing Lidar files, and preparing exhibits.
- Experience with Trimble Business Center and Realworks.
- Experience with StarNet.
- Experience with PDF software such as Adobe and Bluebeam.
- Experience with MS-Office products.
- Experience with TitleScan software.
- L.S.I.T. Certification.
- UAV Pilot Certification.
Competence in field surveying gained through three or more years of responsible-in-charge experience and a similar level of experience and competence in a survey office setting providing support to Professional Land Surveyors researching, calculating, and drafting maps.